Saturday, April 12, 2008

universe with a purpose...why yes of course...read on...


so...I love to take drives...long ones...with no particular destination...to simply explore my little part of the world...the parts I don't occupy...but rather visit...and while on these sojourns...I think...and when I do that...there is trouble in River City...that is T which rhymes with C which stands for Cosmos...which opens wide...to this little exploring mind...to uncover that which is the secret...the one great secret of the universe...what is that? Well...

It is the Why we are here...and how science and belief collide...or reside rather...in one glorious thought...or theory...

And so...tonight after my little drive...I went searching for something...and found this little thought...and I just wanted to share it...with all of you of course...



Now...take a little drive...or walk...or hike...or perhaps just sit back and enjoy a mental journey...however you get there...you may arrive at a spot where you and I in some quantum way...share a thought...then another...then...well who knows?

And if you do get there...you will recognize me...I am the one who is smiling...and a little fidgety...so say hello...and I will respond...with..."what took you so long?"

Love,
The Lass

No comments: