Monday, April 7, 2008

I love the movie princess bride...but this one...well you be the judge

I speak to friends every day who say they just don't have any hope for our political process...they are gloomy...you know who you are...well snap out of it...there is a nation at stake...and although this is not the answer...and a little late considering the choices now...well...I thought this would brighten your spirits...and get you out of the political morass...



Now...if you want to make yourself feel really good...there are other political processes......and well...I will let you be the judge.



now would you debate that there is something to hope for?



And if you don't thing that there are women in the world who are speaking...and at great personal risk...there is this not so funny...



Sooo...my sad hearted friends...get up off your duffs...and remember you are Americans...born to the greatest political system the world ever invented...Remember your roots...remember our forefathers...



well...I have to go to work now...now be good...and drink a nice cup of tea...

Love,
The Lass

No comments: