Thursday, April 17, 2008

5 w-10 L ...what the heck does that mean? Baseball


okay...so I am a fan. But, I think my Tigers need a little help. No really. Seattle is 8w-8l. Now I am not complaining. Of course this is just the beginning. And everyone has a bad day. But I am living in the land of the enemy. Could someone whisper to the guys in Detroit...this lass is needing a little victory!!!!

So, just in case one the team members happens by my blog...well it could happen. Then understand this...I love the heck out of you guys...but time is a wasting...and I need to brag to my friends...who now are cruising around Europe...doing God knows what...for the environment...but who find time to remind me about baseball scores. And that is just more than I can take.

So...it is that time of year again.



for all the little boys...of my favorite team...your loyal fan

Love,
The Lass

No comments: