Thursday, April 17, 2008

A friend shared this with me tonight...WOW

I love this guy...this is great. And thanks John...you are still trying to get me to the other side..haha Well, I just might get there yet. Do you mean you play like that?

Well, I don't think so...and John, remember I told you so. HMMMM....is she psychic or simply able to read the tea leaves?....my secret. And that is not to be confused with The Secret...which I will discuss at a latter time. Just musing about it right now.

Enjoy...



This is some great guitar picking. And Lori, still playing? Nope. You gave up too soon. I expect you to get back to it...and play like you never thought you would or could...like this guy.

Having fun with music...gotta love this guy.

Love,
The Lass

Oh...did I tell you I play air guitar? Does that count? Well I do...okay...it doesn't count.

No comments: