Monday, April 28, 2008

motivation...tap into their passion

I have been managing people and things for years...and I have often believed that my success came when I tapped into peoples passion. I let them manage themselves. In my current position I have found the greatest satisfaction, not because I earn a lot of money...because I don't. Not because I have a prestigious position, because I don't. But because for the first time in years, I am liberated to allow my management style to flourish...because we are a all striving to make it better. It has been my greatest opportunity...oddly because I have found my strengths...and learned from my weaknesses.

I also have been able to put into practice...Steven Covey's principles...and for his wonderful voice...and thoughts...I am grateful...

So here is a little Covey...



So join me at the community...I am now a member of Steven Covey's community...

Hope to see you there.

Love,
The Lass

No comments: