Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh my gosh...a mystery gift....

I just arrived home from work tonight to find a gift at my door. A Batist Picinic Pack for 2...No really. And here is the mystery. I did not purchase it. No card inside...nothing...

I cannot believe it. So, I contacted the usual suspects...and nope. We don't exchange gifts in my family. Not anymore. Just the children receive gifts. I contacted my closest friends...nope. My gosh. Someone sent me a gift...but didn't let me know who.

I am stunned. I looked at the package address. Yes, it was to me...my name...my address.


Well...no matter who did this...it is perfect. It is just wonderful. I love picinics and this is a great gift. Someone was so kind as to send me something. I am so appreciative. It will be my only gift this year. I just cannot believe my good fortune. I just wish I could thank the person who sent it. Although...I could receive a bill in the mail soon. Who knows.

But this made my evening. It trully did.

I received a gift. My gosh...how wonderful life really is. So...I am sending this message out to the universe...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. And I promise I will use it...and each time I do...I will thank the wonderful sender...

Merry Christmas...

The Lass...

Mystery solved...I called the company...why Carlene...you wonderful person...which of course reminds me of your visit here...




Merry Christmas...and leave a candle in the window for me...

No comments: