Monday, December 31, 2007

Ann....Phil and I had a chat many months ago...

It was on a day that Phil and I took a very long drive to Coeur D'Alene...and had the talk. Phil and I discussed a very special person...Oh, I believe her name is Ann...and Phil had discussed the "break up". Well, I discovered that I actually had met Ann...and she was in love with a jerk....oops...man... that had just ended their 5 year relationship. And...he was hitting on me...oops. Wrong woman to hit on...as Phil discovered. So...

Within the confines of that auto...and our road trip...Phil began to unravel a tale of his relationship with a woman...who he was truly meant to be with. But, Phil, being Phil...pedantic...was getting a little panicky. And he just made a foolish error. That is when I stepped in...and had "the talk". 16 hours later...and much analysis for which I was paid nothing by the way...Phil agreed, he was a "jerk"...oops...mistaken...and that,in truth, he loved and missed Ann...I knew what Phil didn't want to admit...even to himself...he was worried that he would miss out on all those wonderful women he hadn't met yet.

However, I asked Phil to tell me what he loved about you Ann...and here is what he said...

"I love the way way she listens to me."
"I love the way she makes me feel when I am around her."
"I love the way she she ignores my faults."

Then I asked him...tell me three things you don't like...

Phil, being Phil, began...well she...then he looked at me and said...you know something..."there are plenty of things she does that drive me crazy...but none that I can say I don't like."

So...me being me...asked him if he thought any other woman would want his sorry ass...and he said.."let me just say...I doubt if anyone would put up with my sorry ass...and do it without me knowing she is putting up with me."

So...hear tell Phil met you the next day...crawling back to you as it were...well not quite...I embellish...

But here is a little song we picked out...to describe the comeback...

Hit it...



Not finished Ann...more to come...but right now...I need to get some things prepared.

Oh...and Ann...look in your drawer in the kitchen...there is an envelope...read it...

Love,
the Lass
oops...the one you keep your bills in...sorry...haha

No comments: