Monday, December 31, 2007

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Let it be written on this night, December 31, 2007, my friends Phil and Ann have decided that regardless of their differences in temperament, religion, and musical interests...they will marry...and join those differences in the challenging...yet rewarding relationship that can only be found in marriage...And to that end, as a covenant of good Faith and fair dealing...Ann and Phil have chosen to wed, for all the right reasons and to that end have committed to remember that they love each other...and when their individual flaws and frailties come to the surface...they will without hesitation...remind each other that they could be playing solitaire...not a good game...

Please join me in wishing them great joy and happiness...

Oh...and Ann...Phil says that you have always wanted to visit a certain place...

Well...my last task...of 2007...Ann...go to the pantry. In the coffee can (which no longer has coffee) there is another message...

Well...what the heck....

Ann...you are going to Morrocco...oh...Phil will be joining you...It is called a honeymoon...I think....yep...that is what they call it. I call it...a romantic getaway...in style...

Love you both...and guess what? I am invited to the wedding...finally...whew...My work is done...haha

Here is something for you to look forward to...



Now Phil...make sure you kiss the pretty gal at midnight...I will expect a full report tomorrow...for brunch and conversation...it has been too long.



It's elementary...

Thanks for letting me join in this most memorable occasion...oh and Ann...

Your daughter and the family are Upstairs...just thought you would like to know...

Love,
The Lass...

Phil? Did I do good?

Good night and ...see you all tomorrow...

No comments: