Wednesday, May 14, 2008

God whispered....and she listened...

Sometimes God's voice is very loud....like the lightening...then it is quiet...sometimes even silent. But when He speaks...he is love...and then He cradles me...sometimes He whispers...and I listen.

We all have moments of doubt, but if we are silent in our thoughts, and allow HIm in...his whispers are heard...and He cradles us....in love, and knowledge. In that love, we are never quite alone.

I have thought at times I was terribly alone...then He comes...to visit...just a soft inner voice, to let me know...even in the dark...I am not alone.

So when I think I have been forgotten, He comes...and He reminds me that I am just one of His many creations...and so...I remember to go silent...and listen...to the His whispers...The Father in Heaven...my hope...my love...and he cradles me...

He cradles us all...

Love, the Lass



"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Hoping that all those I love...have found it...and will enter the narrow gate.

No comments: