Wednesday, May 7, 2008

contemplating a move...


I can't say that I am a great one for moving, having lived in Alaska most of my adult life. However, the idea of staying in a place that doesn't fit me, also is something that I don't want to continue. So...an opportunity has come up...and that got me to act on it. Hopefully I will get the transfer, and move to an area...much more to my liking...

Now, if any of my friends, has any influence...please contact the powers that be. Well it can't hurt...now can it?

Here is to moving...making a move...and moving on...

Oh...and of course there is this...



I won't let the darkness in...what a journey it has been...

Where I'll be tomorrow...I can only guess!!!

Oh what a journey it has been...so join me in my little move...if the fates be kind...and Joe..let's me go...

Love,
The Lass

No comments: