Friday, January 11, 2008

Ok..Lori and Dubai...


My friend Lori has a friend Lisa...who is now living in Dubai. She is working for IBM Middle East. Lisa is one very fortunate lass...Why? Well, Lisa never got a college degree...she simply worked for a company that specialized in software for hospitals. That little job, has taken Lisa all over the world, and now it has taken her to Dubai.

Lisa will be there for the next two years. So...me being me, suggested to Lori, that we should pay her good friend a visit while she is there...and Lori being Lori, called Lisa...

Lori..."My friend wants to visit Dubai...what do you think?"
Lisa..."Come...I will show you guys everything."
Lori..."Do they have beads?"
Lisa..."They own the bead factories."
Lori..."Ok...we'll come."

So...I am going to Dubai next January. We have made the deal...and I just completed my list of things to do...

Australia has always been a place I have wanted to visit...but since this opportunity has come up...well...I think that before I die...it will be Dubai...

and you should go to...why you ask? Well ...



So...Lori and I will make the journey...and you know...once again...it was the beads...go figure.

Love the Lass

oh...and Lori...I really do like your beads...truly I do...oh...and to my brother in law Rocco...I know, I know..been there...done that...but Rocco...I haven't...so there.

No comments: