Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my brother's gal...and words she sent to El Cid today...


My brother has had a long relationship with a woman that has been there...waiting for my brother to give up on his fantasy...to see her reality...I think he has finally turned a page...one can hope.

This is a something she sent to my mother today...which was passed to my brother's...sisters...haha

The Souls of people, on their way to Earth-life,
pass through a room full of Lights;
Each takes a Taper, often only a spark, to guide it in the dim country of this world.

But some souls are of rare fortune, and are detained longer and have time to grab a handful of Tapers, which they weave into a Torch.

These are the Torch-Bearers of humanity, its Poets, Seers, and Saints, who lead and lift the race out of darkness, towards the Light.
They are the lawgivers and the Saviors, the Light-Bring..ers, Way-
Show..ers and Truth-Tell..ers, and without them,
Humanity would Loose its way in the Dark.....

"PLATO"

Now Wendy...what a beautiful way to tell my mother...you are one of the clan...

in an odd way...after many years...your voice young one...has come to the point that El Cid...actually recognizes what our brother may just now be seeing...as the zen master says..."We shall see"

Love,
The Lass

Plato...hmmm....I just purchased Aristotle...but Plato has rested by my bedside for more years than I would care to admit...

oh and the picture is of the two guys...probably arguing over Sophism...I would guess...

No comments: