Saturday, March 29, 2008

mathew and henry...


My young assistant Mathew came from Maine to stay for a little while. He journeyed to Alaska with Meagan...his young love. They landed in Anchorage...and as luck would have it...came into my life...

Mathew was an economics major...who would help me...with the mess at "the agency of doom". It was there that Matt...would make friends...and play soccer...and finally, after some time...and resistance...move back to Maine...to marry Meagan...and begin their lives...

Now enter Henry...whose little soul just had to come early...and he is struggling for life...his parents ever by his side...willing him to be strong...and you know...the little one will be just fine...count on it.

So...I am thinking of my friend Matt and his willful son...who just couldn't wait to get out and live...Matt...you are in for a ride...

This one is for you...



No love you will ever know...will be such as that for your son...you will experience his joy...and his pain...you will fight for his life to be better...and even when you are separated from him...you will never be apart...

Joy to you and Meagan...and Matt...you will be a good father...I believe I told you that before Henry invaded your lives...

Love,
The Lass

No comments: