Wednesday, March 19, 2008

accidents and lifes little bumps

Yesterday I was driving to work...and suddenly there was a huge thud...my car and me with it forced forward...and that was that. Someone had hit my vehicle full force...and it was forceful.

My little car now broken...the frame collapsed and what was my means of transportation was now gone...not drivable.

So now what? Well that is the question...I do have insurance...however the car wasn't worth anything. I will not be able to replace it...and certainly won't be able to afford a new car. Life just became a little more complicated...and that is an understatement.

We all have our moments don't we? I seem to move forward then two steps back. I just spent 500.00 repairing said vehicle...now I won't even have that...My gosh what a mess.

But, here is the thing...irony. Earlier today I was speaking to El Cid about my life and seeking her wise counsel...What does God really want with me? What is it that I am suppose to do?

El Cid in her usual fashion said one thing...Ask God to give you some direction...to help you with this...So I did. As I was driving along...I said a little prayer..."Please God, let me know what it is I am to do with my life. What is the plan here?" Then thud...

I am not quite sure that was the answer I was looking for. However, me being me...figured that maybe it is the only answer one can get by just asking...

So...what will this mean? Inconvenience no doubt...and that is something I am sure will just be a little difficult. But...in truth, I am certain that it will mean one thing....God...is not finished with me yet.

Love,
The Lass

car less in Seattle

No comments: